Register now to secure your team’s lane!
Thank you to those who’ve bowled in the past, including all who helped to raise more than $21,000 last year! Please join us in Indianapolis for our sixth annual Strikes for Special Olympics Indiana event on Saturday, Nov. 21.
Bowling is one of the favorite sports of Special Olympics Indiana athletes. Please gather three of your friends, colleagues, family members or social club members, and come together to play the game Special Olympics athletes love so much! Join us for the sixth annual Strikes for Special Olympics event offered in a new hybrid experience that will include both in-person and virtual options, special messages from athletes, an online auction and more. Do all of this while supporting the cause and having a great time!
How to Participate:
- Assemble a team of four bowlers (all skill levels welcome).
- Register your team online through FrontStream.
- Ask for donations from friends, family, and coworkers and share your unique FrontStream page via email and/or social media.
- Raise a minimum of $250 per team, $300 per semi-professional team.
- Bring your team to the event on Nov. 21 and compete for awards in a Unified bowling tournament.
- Each team will bowl a single-game.
- Team awards will be presented for Best Game, Second Best Game, Third Best Game, and Top Fundraiser.
- Should you wish to take part in our new hybrid event, register your team of four, raise donations in support of Special Olympics Indiana athletes, gather your team at a day and time that works best for you, bowl at Woodland Bowl with your provided gift card, and submit your scores virtually.
This event is part of the Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics Indiana.
For more information about Strikes for Special Olympics Indiana or how to get your agency’s officers and civilian staff involved in our year-round fundraising and advocacy efforts, contact Stephanie Manner, Director of Special Events.