Register now to secure your team’s lane!
Thank you to those who’ve bowled in the past, including all who helped to raise more than $21,000 last year! Please join us in Indianapolis for our sixth annual Strikes for Special Olympics Indiana event on Saturday, Nov. 23.
How to Participate:
- Assemble a team of four bowlers (all skill levels welcome).
- Register your team online through FirstGiving.
- Ask for donations from friends, family, and coworkers and share your unique FirstGiving page via email and/or social media.
- Raise a minimum of $250 per team.
- Bring your team to the event on Nov. 23 and compete for awards in a Unified bowling tournament.
- One Special Olympics athlete will join each team for the competition.
- Each team will bowl two games, with only the best score counting toward awards.
- Team awards will be presented for Best Game, Second Best Game, Third Best Game, and Top Fundraiser.
This event is part of the Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics Indiana.
For more information about Strikes for Special Olympics Indiana or how to get your agency’s officers and civilian staff involved in our year-round fundraising and advocacy efforts, contact Danielle Smith, Manager of Community Partnerships (LETR).