2020 Fall Games – September Fitness Challenge Scoresheet
Among the highlights of our 2020 Virtual Summer Games was the incredible way in which our athletes took charge of their health and fitness and found creative ways to stay active while earning points. So, whether you’re ready to get back into the in-person action this fall or not, ALL Special Olympics Indiana athletes and Unified partners are invited to compete in a pair of virtual challenges in September and October where the goal is simple: to develop and maintain healthy habits.
- After September 30, use this form to submit your scores.
- The form does not save previously entered information.
- For the days that you were active for 30 minutes or more, click on each of the appropriate boxes below.
- For the days that you drank 5 bottles of water or more, click on each of the appropriate boxes below.
- Once finished, click the Submit button at the bottom.
- Deadline for submitting your form is Monday, October 12.