2022 Special Olympics Indiana USA Games
Team Indiana Support Staff Application
The applicant will insure the accuracy of all information and has read the Team Indiana Handbook, along with his/her County Coordinator (if applicable). Applications will be accepted through April 1, 2021. The application process will remain open if qualified candidates are not identified.
To be eligible for selection to the Team Indiana delegation for the 2022 Special Olympics USA Games, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a resident of Indiana.
- Must be a Class A volunteer with SO Indiana.
- Must be in good standing with SO Indiana.
- Read, sign, and submit the Code of Conduct form.
- Complete, sign, and submit all required registration forms, medical forms, and other forms as needed.
- Must have the ability to function and be away from home for ten days or more.
- Must possess the skills to be able to function as a part of the delegation (e.g. cooperation, sharing, group living, following directions, basic social skills, good behavior, etc.).
- Must be able to travel long distance and stand for long periods of time on a daily basis (excludes applicants in wheelchairs, but must still have the stamina for such activities).
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Must agree to refrain from the use of alcohol and tobacco products during training camps and USA Games.
- Must participate in all training camps and attend all portions of those camps.
- Must participate in all Team Indiana promotional and fundraising events.
- Must agree to the Team Indiana finance arrangement (as outlined in the Team Indiana Handbook).