Register now to secure your team’s lane!
Thank you to those who’ve bowled in the past, including all who helped to raise more than $19,000 last year! Please join us in Indianapolis for our fourth annual Strikes for Special Olympics Indiana event on Saturday, Nov. 17.
Bowling is one of the favorite sports of Special Olympics Indiana athletes. Gather three of your friends, colleagues family members or social club members and come out for an afternoon of bowling and see what the athletes love so much! You will even get a chance to mix and mingle with some of these great Special Olympics athletes and learn more about their Special Olympics experience. Do all of this while supporting the cause and having a great time!
How to Participate:
- Assemble a team of four bowlers (all skill levels welcome).
- Register your team online through FirstGiving.
- Ask for donations from friends, family, and coworkers and share your unique FirstGiving page via email and/or social media.
- Raise a minimum of $200 per team.
- Bring your team to the event on Nov. 18 and compete for awards in a Unified bowling tournament.
- One Special Olympics athlete will join each team for the competition.
- Each team will bowl two games, with only the best score counting toward awards.
- Team awards will be presented for Best Game, Second Best Game, Third Best Game, and Top Fundraiser.
For more information about Strikes for Special Olympics Indiana, please contact Event Chairman Josh Chapman.
This event is part of the Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics Indiana.
If you are in the law enforcement field as an officer or civilian staff member and would like to get more involved, contact Stephanie Manner, Manager of Community Partnerships (LETR).