- Wed 04/01 White County Flower Sale :: West Lafayette
- Sat 04/25 Bell Invitational :: Logansport
- Mon 04/27 City Barbecue - Carmel
- Mon 04/27 Cass County CVO Training :: Lincoln City
- Thu 05/07 Dairy Queen Night - Hancock County :: Greenfield
- Sat 05/16 Hancock County Walmart Race :: Greenfield
The Flame of Hope represents our passion that times must change – that those with intellectual disabilities deserve equality, respect and opportunity – not tomorrow but today!What is the Unified Relay? In May 2015, Special Olympics will launch three simultaneous torch runs from the east coast of the United States – one from the north, one from the central part of the country, and one from the south. Over the course of 46 days these unified torch runs will cross the nation touching all 50 states.
You can participate. You can walk, jog, run, rollerblade or cycle while carrying the Flame of Hope. Requirements? Teams of 1-15 people will be asked to raise a minimum of $1,000 to run, bike, rollerblade, walk or otherwise carry the Flame of Hope for an Indiana leg of this national route!